Páginas

sexta-feira, 16 de maio de 2014

#GDBTodoDia #10


Playlist

Olá meninas hoje é sexta feira eu vou deixar uma playlist bem animada pra vocês já entrarem no clima do findis .

1-  Happy - Pharrell Williams
" Because I’m  happy        Clap along, if you feel like a room without a roof "


 

2- Dark Horse - Katy Perry
"Make me your Aphrodit  
Make me your one and only
But don't make me your enemy, your enemy, your enemy "

 


3 Confident - Justin Bieber
" Oh, no, no, oh, no, no
She’s confident "

 


4 Thrift Shop - Macklemore

" I’m gonna pop some tags
Only got 20 dollars in my pocket

I, I, I’m hunting, lookin’ for a come-up
This is fucking awesome "

 


Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke

"Good girl
I know you want it
I know you want it
I know you want it "
 


6 - Wake me up - Avicii
" Feeling my way through the darkness
Guided by a beating heart I can’t tell where the journey will end "

 

Espero que tenham gostado , Beijos !!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário